Need more Timezones? Use the converter!
- Open the Time Zone Converter »
- It will show PT and ET (the times in the table above)
- Enter your local timezone to find out the difference
- Update the date+time in ET or PT to match a meeting to confirm your local time
We are working on a new timetable setup to support more timezones by default, but it is hard!
Thanks for your patience 🙏🏻
Learn more about how we deal with Timezones and DST »
Workaround: RDO Google Calendar!
The best way to avoid these timezone problems is the RDO Google Calendar with all meetings in it! This calendar should show meetings in your local time no matter where you are, so we recommend it for anyone outside the USA.
How to use the RDO Google Calendar
- You can use the link above to Add Calendar.
- Clicking Add will permanently add the “Recovery Dharma Online” calendar to the My Calendars list in the sidebar on the left.
- Once you’ve Added the calendar, you can tick or untick the checkbox next to Recovery Dharma Online to show or hide all the meetings.
- In the future, if you click on the RDO Google Calendar link again, it will just open Google Calendar with the box ticked to show all RDO meetings.
About our Online Sangha
We are a group of Recovery Dharma Members who use technology to meet up with each other from around the world. We make an effort to stay in contact with each other between meetings to form Spiritual Friendships. Learn more about Recovery Dharma Online »
We get together online for meetings, workshops, and inter-sangha business. Some of us say around after the closing to hangout in the Virtual Parking Lot for fellowship. For some of us, this is our primary recovery community. For others, it supplements the meetings available to us locally.
About Recovery Dharma
Recovery Dharma uses Buddhist practice and principles to heal the suffering caused by all types of addiction. It is an international community of people who host and participate in weekly meetings to support our sobriety and wellbeing through meditation, self-inquiry, and sharing.
Gratitude and Generosity
Recovery Dharma Online is organized by and for peers who are traveling and working on the RD Path. All events and resources are offered freely on a volunteer basis.
We collect donations to cover the technical expenses involved in hosting this website and the Zoom videoconference plaftorm.