This meeting uses the Zoom videoconferencing software which supports both internet and telephone.
To join using a laptop or smartphone, click the link above, which should open the Zoom app if you have it installed, or prompt you to download it if you don’t.
Zoom URL: https://zoom.us/j/5443375344
Joining by telephone
Meeting ID: 544 337 5344
To dial in by phone, call the appropriate number below and enter the Meeting ID when prompted.
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- +61 2 8015 6011 (Australia)
- Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abvS52576G
- Introductory readings about RD’s practices and principles
- 20 minute guided meditation
- Book reading on a specific topic
- Group sharing about that topic, the meditation, or our recovery
- Closing anouncements and dedication of merit
Virtual Parking Lot: As with all meetings, we stay online after the meeting for casual fellowship, to exchange contact information and to answer questions.
Please arrive early: Please join us 15 minutes before the meeting to ensure you have everything setup and to socialize before we start!
Everything seen and heard in Recovery Dharma meetings is strictly private and confidential.
Name and contact info: Zoom should ask you for your name the first time you log in. Be careful to use the name you would like to be visible during the meeting. You may also change your name during the meeting using the meeting settings.
Audio and video: Attendees are able to share their webcam video and audio if they would like to, or disable one or both for privacy.