Many Wise Friends is an RDO group that gathers three times a week (every Mon, Wed, and Fri) to nurture and grow our experience of recovery and community. We hold a safe and stable space for you to begin or continue your healing. What we have found is that attending our regular weekly meetings deepens our connection to one another and to ourselves. All are welcome here, and All that you are is welcome here!
This meeting uses the Zoom videoconferencing software which supports both internet and telephone.
To join using a laptop or smartphone, click the link above, which should open the Zoom app if you have it installed, or prompt you to download it if you don’t.
Zoom URL (includes password):
Meeting ID: 544 337 5344
To dial in by phone, call the appropriate number below and enter the Meeting ID and Password when prompted (you don’t need a “Participant ID”, so just push # to skip that part).
- +1 301 715 8592 US
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
- +44 330 088 5830 (UK)
- +61 8 7150 1149 (Australia)
- Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adV1f60LTE
Need more Timezones? Use the converter!
- Open the Time Zone Converter »
- It will show PT and ET (the times in the table above)
- Enter your local timezone to find out the difference
- Update the date+time in ET or PT to match a meeting to confirm your local time
- Introductory readings about RD’s practices and principles
- 15-20 minute guided meditation
- We read through the book one paragraph at each meeting
- Group sharing about that day’s reading, meditation, or our recovery
- On Mondays and Fridays we offer up to 3 minutes for raised hand shares
- On Wednesdays we offer up to 2 minutes. We call on participants from a randomly-generated list, however you always have the option to opt out.
- Closing announcements and Dedication of Merit
Virtual Parking Lot: As with all meetings, we stay online after the meeting for casual fellowship, to exchange contact information and to answer questions. The exception for us is that on Wednesdays, we go right back to sharing, until everyone in attendance has had the opportunity to share.
Please arrive early: Feel free to join us up to 15 minutes before the start of the meeting if you’d like to get settled in, socialize, and maybe volunteer for a reading. We look forward to welcoming you!
Everything seen and heard in Recovery Dharma meetings is strictly private and confidential.
Name and contact info: Zoom should ask you for your name the first time you log in. Be careful to use the name you would like to be visible during the meeting. You may also change your name during the meeting using the meeting settings.
Audio and video: Attendees are able to share their webcam video and audio if they would like to, or disable one or both for privacy.